Hey fella , welcome to my beloved blog ! I owned this blog since last three year . Thanks for reading and do follow my blog :) Iloveyou . And this is officially Eiraa Hisham 's Blog .

Monday, March 14, 2011

Eiraa Hisham ♥


This is My Blog so i want to tell you about me. My name is Eiraa and live in Perak,Malaysia. The day that my mother gave birth to me is fallen on 29/10/1997. I am single or not it's none of your business. Ouh, that also explain that I had no feeling's. I attend private school and mostly spend my time playing in the class. I don't like when people spoiling my mood. I don't like when people pretend they know me,i don't even know myself yet and it's been fourteen years. Word's doesn't leave any effect on me. I believe in karma. If somebody is hurting me or talk shit about me, I just let God deal with it. Its true and stop laughing. I don't get entertained by things that most people get entertained by. I hate when people cry about silly things. Btw, don't ask me the same thing that already appeared here. It really pissed me off. Hey! Whats the point of being human if you don't make mistakes or sins stupid and please mirror yourself or why not check your sins list instead of mine. Ouh, did I forgot to tell you I am good at sarcastic. My song profile describe how I feel. HAHA! Like you care about it.