Hey fella , welcome to my beloved blog ! I owned this blog since last three year . Thanks for reading and do follow my blog :) Iloveyou . And this is officially Eiraa Hisham 's Blog .

Friday, March 18, 2011

FAKE SMILE =')


It seem so happy when a two persons in love happy . Not Like Me - SAD . I know it might be risk to fall in love and in love with Dato 's son like you . You're hotstuff while I'm just ordinary girl , daughter of a doctor . Not Like You ! And I know this day will come , day that I fell my self so small when I'm with you . And I realize maybe we are not in the same way . It fell so hard to let you go . It's not easy to in love in you for about seven months . I know you know it , Sayang ♥ But I'll promise myself that I'm not gonna leave you with a stupid reason , Bie ♥ You make myself fell better when I;m crying . Thanks for being my cry sholuder . Thanks for being the W-O-R-L-D ♥


I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U-S-A-Y-A-N-G ♥
*never let you go away =')