Hey fella , welcome to my beloved blog ! I owned this blog since last three year . Thanks for reading and do follow my blog :) Iloveyou . And this is officially Eiraa Hisham 's Blog .

Saturday, April 23, 2011

last night :)


i just finish drink guava juice , then ... my phone rang
A Song : I Do
and I see the screen , it was Him ! urghh , so I reply his text back .
i ask him many question , so did he .
but then , I realize did he try to win my heart back ?
cause we just break-up last two weeks .
no way , that I'm gonna accept Him back .
what I'm thinking is true , he say that he want me back .
but , I feel N-O-T-H-I-N-G . i say STOP-IT !
I can't have you back , enough for the seven and half month .
so , he call me , but I ignore Him :)
then after thirty minutes , I feel I miss Him .
I'm kinda blank that time .
should I miss him ?
I don't like THAT !
am I silly for leaving a nice guy like Him ?
My friends , brothers , sisters say : YES !
don't win Him . but the problem is I can't accept the fact =='
so , I text Him back and say sorry for making you wait for a long time .
HAHA , you're such funny Eiraa ! you love him right ?
NOWAY - so then , we text for a long , long , long time .
after we end the text with ILOVEYOU from him to me , and i say it back !
OMG , what I'm doing right now ?
seriously , am I dreaming .
jeezz , I'm shy :D
so , i went to bed with A BIG SMILE :)
what happen to you Eiraa ?
HIM - go away ! but i need you right ?
Bye-bye ♥ I Love Him ?
I think the story of our love is not over yet ♥ :)


♥ ♥ ♥