Hey fella , welcome to my beloved blog ! I owned this blog since last three year . Thanks for reading and do follow my blog :) Iloveyou . And this is officially Eiraa Hisham 's Blog .

Sunday, April 10, 2011

NEW LIFE :D




Holla ! Im Eiraa Hisham , Becoming Fourteen :) Yeahhh , i achieve my aim to be a SINGLE GIRL . i know iths hard to live a sweet , gentle guy like you . HAHA - Big Laugh ! i know my sisters , friends of brothers will mad at me because live a guy like Him . enough , Eiraa ! yeayyyy , it have been three days im not texting you . yeahh , im glad because im in the process to forget you :) like you say : 'DEL MY FONE NUMBER AND UNFOLLOW MY TUMBLR' . but i didnt do both of them eventhough , im the one who ask for break-up (!) sorry . please dont come back to me , dont text me or anything . dont do that or i HATE you . please realixe , im not yours anymore :) THANKS FOR EVERYTHING .

ps : i love my new life , WITHOUT YOU :)